Utah Republican Hispanic Assembly meeting with State Representative Sandstrom in October, 2010 at state GOP headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah (see Tribune article: “Sandstrom Has No Answer About Driving Privilege Card)
The Utah Republican Hispanic Assembly was founded in 1991, by
Jorge Arce-Larreta. Past state chairs include Marco Diaz, Sylvia
Haro and Joe Reyna.
The Utah Republican Hispanic Assembly is an official auxiliary of the Utah Republican Party. Our current State Chair, Michael Clara works as a Transit Planner and serves as a member the Republican State Party...
- Religion becomes a topic of discussion in immigration debate, KSL Radio – April 30, 2010
- Utah Politicians Favorite Piñata: Chief Chris Burbank
- LDS Church Leaders Speak On Immigration
- History Of Guest Worker Program In The United States
- We're Not Arizona... Utahns Deserve Better Than a Cookie-Cutter Approach to this Complicated Issue